צור קשר
שם
טלפון
אימייל
מאשר קבלת דיוור

Who are we?
History of the Park and Corporations’ resumes.

1."Shayit Bayarkon"-The company was established in 1938 by a few boat owners, mostly fishermen, and who occasionally, used to rent their boats to people who wanted to sail down the Yarkon.
When the state of Israel was founded, in 1948, these fishermen united and started “Shayit Bayarkon”.
By the 50's, it became a very large company, managing and owning more than 160 different boats and 18 Big Boats.
Cruises around the Yarkon river were very popular in those days and a lot of marriage proposals and other romantic events took place on it. The Yarkon was also the stage of many historical  events, which we’ll be happy to tell you all about them during the sailing cruises.
Over the years, the Yarkon River has become more and more polluted and was clogged with industrial waste. In 1988, the first River Authority Patrol was founded the purpose of which  was to stop the pollution, clean up the river and rehabilitate the damaged parts of it, in order to renew the beautiful sites of this piece of nature. It was necessary to dig more than 4 meters below the surface, in order to clean the river and the pollution that was sunk into it. Once it was clean, the design and building process were begun and today we can see  the recreation and sport sites, promenades and gardens that the river bank hosts.
The lower part of the Yarkon River, from the seven stations up to the part of the river mouth ,contains salt water which comes from the Mediterranean sea. In this part, we can find a variety of plants and fish as well as different kinds of tides and low tides.
The corporation “Shayit Bayarkon”, is well experienced with all  sailing matters such as: sailing cruises, peddal boats and motor boats.

2. "Agam Hapark"  corporation is operating since 1979. Its owners are two childhood friends who have a long resume of sailing all kinds of ships and boats. One of them was a long time, CEO of Shayit Bayarkon corporation.
The Yarkon-Park was established in 1973, on the green fields that were in the vicinity to the Yarkon River. In 1976, an artificial and beautiful lake was created in this park and it took more than a whole year just to dig it, design it and then operate it. The size of the lake is 80 dunams and it’s 180 cm deep, filled with sweet, tap water.
In 1984, the first pedal boats were brought to this lake from Belgium and in 1986, the motor boats arrived.
In the lake, you can find several kinds of sweet water fish like carps and gold fish and in the middle of this lake, there is a beautiful island which is an amazing place for private events such as weddings ,birthdays and other special activities.

3. "Ofnayim Bapark"  corporation is the third company involved in this major project called Park Fun and it was established in 1994. The basic idea of joining this corporation into the Park Fun project, was to  diversify  the kind of sports vehicles in the park, and add  land vehicles as well as  water vehicles.
This corporation is well equiped with different kinds of bikes, for one up to  eight riders on the same bike. The corporation also has motorized vehicles for the disabled population, for families with kids or just for fun.

Fun Park is offering a variety of activities for individuals or groups, integrating work-shops, sports activities, visiting different sites at the park, such as botanic gardens and other panoramic sites. You can choose either walking through the park or renting one of the vehicles, boats or bikes.

Simply-Smart | בניית אתרים | קידום אתרים